Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update & Future Posts

I haven't done too much that I can show in a while, but I wanted to fire off another short blog post about what's going on, and what I plan to do. I'm currently learning some functional programming, as I feel it will help further round out my knowledge of the field. I've always done imperative programming before, so it's all new, and tricky. I've also been doing some work on a small game, though my focus has been more on thinking about how to organize a game's code, and how to better approach issues I've done unsatisfying solutions for in the past. Speaking on small games, I want to get into larger projects, but I wanted to wipe off the rust with a smaller one. Recently, however, I've thought on it, and realized I've only ever really completed two games. I've worked on many games I've not completed to satisfaction. I've done a lot of stuff in other areas, or simply as tests to implement in games, but I've only ever completed two.

So, that's the plan. over the upcoming days(weeks?), I shall be posting blog entries about those games, and other projects I have worked on. I'm not sure whether I'll put up a new post daily, every other day, or what, so bear with me as we go through this.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment